Sunday 2 June 2013

Something to inspire...


So another week is almost there, and the weekend has quietly slid past. We're almost towards the middle of this year and this makes me wonder, "Where have the days gone?"


"Do what you can with what you've got wherever you are."

Never look at others and worry about what you do not have, but instead, be happy and content with what you have and be grateful for that. Do your best, help when you can and wherever you can....

And, posting a picture from Summer 2012, as I still haven't got out of my little den to shoot pictures this Summer. I need to stay motivated......

These are from the gardens by the Embankment.


The pretty Dahlias by the Embankment in Bedford
From the Summer of 2012


I leave you all with these thoughts and hoping you all will be having a wonderful week ahead...

Sending you all some warm smiles...and it is a bit warm here today!

Peace and love...

Livingsta :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you! Please leave your comments and feedback!