Friday 5 July 2013

Ampthill Methodist Church


Sharing here with you all today, the Ampthill Methodist Church that was built in the late 1800s. 

Seriously made me wonder, why all these years, that is after working in that beautiful Georgian town, Ampthill for more than 3.5 years, I never took a chance to walk around that town and explore its historic beauty and other things. I was determined today that I would make my walk to the pharmacy a fruitful one and here I am with a beautiful photo of this church. There are many more churches and places to explore, and I will be sharing them as I visit. 


Ampthill Methodist Church (AMC)

P.S: This little & beautiful town is of huge historic importance and I will be sharing a lot with you here. Stay updated!!!


Have a lovely weekend everyone, enjoy the warmth of the Sun...

Peace and love...

Livingsta :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you! Please leave your comments and feedback!